Why put my picture on the new desktop

There was a time when I wanted to have a black desktop which I acted as if unloaded and wear monitor less. But what I realized after a while that having interesting and entertaining landscape background or something that will bring color to everyday life monitor is very nice.

When I can show interesting things to me, like to put pictures interleave background leads me to recharge with dreams and desires. So my day is more fulfilling and enjoyable. Snag is cemented better on what I do (after 5-10 minutes treatment in landscape).

Everyone has a different idea of ​​what is good to watch all day and no one wants to see every day the same thing. This puts us in a gray and boring life, which inhibits us and makes us feel miserable. Let me introduce varieties with different pictures. And every week something new I like to have one variety to keep us energized and alive.

No matter what operating system you use and what resolution monitor features, you will find useful wallpaper-for you and your desktop.